Not only will you help change someone’s earthly life – you’ll impact their eternal life. By being involved in missions, you can take part in God’s plan to reach the nations.
Associate Executive Dean, Hungary Bible Institute
Work/Medical trip in: Hungary
Dates: 09/01/2019 - 08/31/2021
Summary: Word of Life Hungary is looking for a mission-minded leader to direct its two-year Bible Institute program, training men and women from all over Hungary, Eastern Europe, and around the world. The program operates in English and classes are translated into Hungarian. Responsibilities include overseeing the Academic, Student Life, and Ministries Departments as well as the Admissions Office in order to ensure that the Mission, Philosophy and Objectives of the school are carried out. The campus is located on a beautiful 76-acre castle property in the village of Tóalmás, 45 miles east of Budapest.
Strategy: This is a strategic leadership role for the Hungary Bible Institute with significant life impact.
What to Bring: TBD
Dress Code: TBD
Qualifications: • Alumni of the Word of Life Bible Institute (preferred).
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
• Administrative and detail-oriented.
• Self-motivated, energetic.
• Able to effectively minister the Word of God.
• Able to manage a team.
• Able to develop and execute strategic plans.
• Able to function under some pressure and meet deadlines.
• Comfortable in cross-cultural settings.
• Willing to raise personal financial missionary support.
• Willing to pursue Hungarian language study if not already reasonably fluent.
Financial Information: All financial arrangements TBD but will require raising prayer and financial support.
Contact Information: Mark Strout firstname.lastname@example.org 518-796-0928 www.wolbi.hu
Other Information: The need is for a medium to long term-commitment - minimum two years, preferably more.