Not only will you help change someone’s earthly life – you’ll impact their eternal life. By being involved in missions, you can take part in God’s plan to reach the nations.
• Our intent is to provide the finest healthcare possible to the poorest and neediest people in the world.
• Team of volunteer healthcare professionals using their abilities to help the helpless.
• The Gospel will be shared with every person we treat.
• The goal is to treat and share the Good News with over 1,000 people on the trip.
• Word of Life Liberia is passionate to train up youth to reach their generation with the Good News of the Gospel!
• Flying into Santo Domingo (SDQ). [tickets about $600 – round trip]
• Team will be staying in cabins at Word of Life Dominican Republic camp property, about 90 minutes from the international airport.
• Word of Life's missionaries will take care of all the transportation in-country.
• The team will enjoy wonderful, tasty food prepared by our missionaries.
• We will be able to provide alternate meal options for those with allergies.
• US citizens will receive visa upon entry to Dominican Republic.
What to Bring
• Bring non-meltable snacks if needed to supplement between meals.
• Scrubs with close-toed shoes for work.
• Modest casual clothing for free time and day off.
• Bathing suits: "1-piece" with shorts for women (please no midriff), hand-length shorts for men
• Remember that we are protecting the reputations of the Word of Life's missionaries. Please prefer our missionaries for the duration of the missions trip, as well as travel to and from the field:)
Trip cost is $1,600 including international airfare
$1,600 trip cost includes travel insurance, medications/supplies, and in-country expenses
(food, housing, and local transportation).