Not only will you help change someone’s earthly life – you’ll impact their eternal life. By being involved in missions, you can take part in God’s plan to reach the nations.
Dates: 03/12/2022 - 03/20/2022
• Our intent is to provide the finest healthcare possible to the poorest and neediest people in the world.
• Team of volunteer healthcare professionals using their abilities to help the helpless.
• The Gospel will be shared with every person we treat.
• The goal is to treat and share the Good News with
hundreds of people on the trip.
• Healthcare Clinics will be held in local communities.
• The average temperature is 74° to 86°F in March,
with hot, humid days and cooler evenings. March
is in the dry season, meaning rain is rare and
• Word of Life's missionaries will handle all the transportation in-country.
• The team will enjoy wonderful, tasty food prepared by our missionaries.
• We will be able to provide alternate meal options for those with allergies.
• US citizens will receive visa upon entry to Belize.
What to Bring
• Bring non-meltable snacks if needed to supplement between meals.
• Scrubs with close-toed shoes for work.
• Modest casual clothing for free time and day off.
• Bathing suits: "1-piece" with shorts for women (please no midriff), appropiate shorts for men
• Remember that we are protecting the reputations of the Word of Life's missionaries. Please prefer our missionaries for the duration of the missions trip, as well as travel to and from the field:)
Trip cost is $750 + international airfare
$750 trip cost includes travel insurance, medications/supplies, and in-country expenses
(food, housing, and local transportation).
• Word of Life Belize serves the youth of Belize
year-round through Bible Clubs in churches, youth
camps, and conferences.