Not only will you help change someone’s earthly life – you’ll impact their eternal life. By being involved in missions, you can take part in God’s plan to reach the nations.
• Our intent is to provide the finest healthcare possible to the poorest and neediest people in the world.
• Team of volunteer healthcare professionals using their abilities to help the helpless.
• The Gospel will be shared with every person we treat.
• The goal is to treat and share the Good News with hundreds of people on the trip.
• Word of Life Romania serves the youth of Romania through Bible Clubs in churches, summer & winter camps, and youth Bible conferences.
• Flying to Bucharest, Romania [Henri Coanda International Airport (OTP)].
• Healthcare Clinics will be held in Alexandria.
• Climate is temperate and continental with all four seasons. Average temperature 58° to 87°F in May.
• The team will be staying at a local hotel.
• Word of Life's missionaries will take care of all the transportation in-country.
• The team will enjoy wonderful, tasty food prepared by our missionaries, as well as a few times of eating out to enjoy the local food.
• We will be able to provide alternate meal options for those with allergies.
• There is no visa required for entry into Romania.
What to Bring
• Bring non-meltable snacks if needed to supplement between meals.
• Scrubs with close-toed shoes for work.
• Modest casual clothing for free time and day off.
• Bathing suits: "1-piece" with shorts for women (please no midriff), hand-length shorts for men
• Remember that modesty is a greater issue in Christian Romanian culture, and that we are protecting the reputations of the missionaries Word of Life has in Romania. Please prefer our missionaries for the duration of the missions trip + travel to and from the field:)
• Standard U.S. immunizations/vaccinations required.
(please consult CDC guidelines https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/index.html)