Not only will you help change someone’s earthly life – you’ll impact their eternal life. By being involved in missions, you can take part in God’s plan to reach the nations.
Uganda Healthcare Team
Health Care trip in: Uganda
Dates: 10/22/2023 - 10/29/2023
For 2023 we are taking the Liberia Healthcare Team to Uganda due to the elections in Liberia.
Flying into EBB airport in Uganda takes 1-2 days.
Leaving the USA on Saturday, October 21st and arriving in Uganda on Sunday, October 22nd.
Clinics from Monday, October 23rd through Friday, October 27th.
Leaving Uganda on Saturday, October 28th and arriving in the USA on Sunday, October 29th.
Some of the team may choose to come a day earlier or stay a day later. More details to come!
• Our intent is to provide the finest healthcare possible to the poorest and neediest people in the world.
• Team of volunteer healthcare professionals using their abilities to help the helpless.
• The Gospel will be shared with every person we treat.
• The goal is to treat and share the Good News with over 800 people on the trip.
• Word of Life Uganda is passionate to train up youth to reach their generation with the Good News of the Gospel!
The group will be flying in/out of Entebbe International Airport (EBB).
Uganda utilizes a digital Visa which costs $50. Details on applying for the visa will be provided to accepted team members.
What to Bring
$900 trip cost includes housing, food, in-country transportation, emergency medical insurance, and a small contribution towards medications/supplies.
Trip cost does not include international airfare, visa, and background check.
Like all of our trips, Word of Life requires each team member to have a background check within 12 months of the trip. This is part of the application process and costs $12 (not included in trip costs).
• MDs, PAs, DOs, NPs
• ministry-minded servants
Required immunizations, vaccinations & medications:
Yellow Fever Vaccination, Malaria Medication, & Typhoid Vaccination
(not included in trip cost)
For more on recommended vaccinations, please see https://www.passporthealthusa.com/destination-advice/uganda/