Not only will you help change someone’s earthly life – you’ll impact their eternal life. By being involved in missions, you can take part in God’s plan to reach the nations.
Belize Healthcare Team
Dates: 12/31/2024 - 12/31/2024
We are gathering interest for a Healthcare Team to Belize in 2024! Please reach out if you would like to be notified once there is more information about this trip!
• The Gospel will be shared with every person we treat.
• The goal is to treat and share the Good News with over 600 people on the trip.
• Word of Life Belize is passionate to train up youth to reach their generation with the Good News of the Gospel!
Belize is close to the USA, so flights there are not excessively expensive.
• Word of Life's missionaries will take care of all the transportation in-country. The vehicles are well-maintained and will take good care of you.
• The team will enjoy wonderful, tasty food prepared by our missionaries. You will eat well:)
• We will be able to provide alternate meal options for those with allergies.
• US citizens will receive visa upon entry to Belize.
What to Bring
• If so desired, please bring non-meltable snacks if needed to supplement between meals.
• Scrubs with close-toed shoes for work.
• Modest casual clothing for free time and day off.
• Bathing suits: "1-piece" with shorts for women (please no midriff), hand-length shorts for men
• Remember that we are protecting the reputations of the Word of Life's missionaries. Please prefer our missionaries for the duration of the missions trip, as well as travel to and from the field:)
Trip cost will include travel insurance, medications/supplies, and in-country expenses (food, housing, and local transportation).
Trip cost will not include international airfare and background check.