You can be a help to Word of Life International Ministries in 70+ countries around the world by joining Work Trip Adventures!
Projects may include all facets of work from major construction projects to simple cleaning and preparations for the camp season. Our missionaries are faced with the challenge of caring for their ministry and families while investing time in the lives of young people around them, so supervising and implementing large construction projects can hinder them from their objective. This is where YOU can help! You can come alongside to be a participant in ministry as national staff teams reach the youth in their country through local church Bible Clubs, camps, evangelism, sports events, and so much more.
Construction experience is a huge blessing, but a willing spirit is vital. Team participants experience amazing opportunities to use their practical skills but also to share in providing emotional and spiritual encouragement. Many participants have commented they went on a trip to be a blessing but were so blessed themselves by what they experienced. These opportunities allow team members to make new friends with work team participants and to build deeper relationships with Word of Life staff, missionaries, and local people.
2 Corinthians 9:12 says, "This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord's people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God."
Who can go?
- Most trips are 7 - 15 days, but they may be up to a month!
- The average trip cost is $500 - $800 plus airfare.
- Food, lodging, in-country transportation, travel insurance, host cost and work trip funds are included in the trip cost.
- International airfare, sightseeing, and excursions are the responsibility of the individual.
- Each trip member is required to arrange their own air travel and to meet the group on the arranged travel date at the designated airport requested by the Country Director. This flight information will be sent to you when you sign up for a trip. Many people meet at the US international airport when they head out for this amazing adventure.
Are you interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity to join us on a Work Trip Adventure? Please contact Ron Morton at firstname.lastname@example.org or start a registration form at the link below and choose "Work Trip Adventures."
View Current Trips:
No trips currently available