Our Healthcare Teams are privileged to work alongside Word of Life missionaries in over 80 countries around the world.
Word of Life Healthcare Teams are designed to provide those who go with the opportunity to minister to and treat the needy, encourage Word of Life’s missionary staff, and provide opportunities for nationals to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Team members grow while participating in these trips as they allow God to use them in service around the world.
What Will You Experience?
Word of Life is in 40+ third-world countries, which means there are numerous opportunities to meet healthcare needs. Our evangelistic Healthcare Teams are designed to meet physical needs as a tool in sharing the gospel with those who have never heard it before. One huge benefit of these trips is the encouragement it gives to our on-field missionaries, with whom team members will work for the duration of their trip. Your willingness to go and serve for a single week helps encourage the missionaries who serve year-round!
1 Thessalonians 5:11 says, "Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.”
Who Can Get Involved?
We also include ministry-minded team members who are not healthcare professionals to help out on each trip.
- Most trips are 9 days.
- The average trip cost is $750 - $950 plus international airfare.
- Food, lodging, in-country transportation, and travel insurance are included in the trip cost.
- International airfare, visas, sightseeing, and excursions are the responsibility of the individual.
- Trips are sponsored through local churches in partnership with Word of Life’s ministry in each country. We will connect you with one of these churches.
- Each trip member arranges their own air travel to meet the group at the designated airport on the arranged date. The flight information will be sent once an individual is approved for a trip. Some of the group may meet at an international airport in the USA.
Are you interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity to join us on a Healthcare Team? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or start a registration form at the link below and choose "Healthcare Teams."
View Current Trips:
No trips currently available