Work Trip Adventures
Building Resources – Creating Hope
Word of Life Directors from many of our international Word of Life ministries around the world have asked for help on their camp properties. Projects may include all facets of work from major projects to simple cleaning and preparations for the upcoming camp season. Our missionaries are faced with the challenge of caring for their ministry and families while investing large amounts of time in the lives of people around them. Supervising and tackling large construction projects can hinder them from their objective. This is where YOU come in. You can come alongside to HELP and then see firsthand how the staff reaches their community through local church Bible Clubs, camps, evangelism, sports events, and so much more.
Can you help today?
H - HELPING HANDS MAKE WORK A JOY
E - ENCOURAGE and EDIFY EACH OTHER
L - LENDING and GIVING OF YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES IS LOVE IN ACTION
P - PRAYING IN THE POWER AND PURSUIT OF THE LORD
2 Corinthians 9:12
“This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God.”
Many retired folks have been a huge blessing with not only their resources and wisdom but have an impact through testimony from their lives. Just think - grandparents taking their grand kids on a mission trip. What an opportunity! Outreach ministry opportunities are abundant through various events such as street ministry, attending a local church service, and helping with sports programs - just to name a few!
Who can go?
Youth groups, church groups, school groups, families, couples, college and career groups, men and women's groups, churched and unchurched are welcome!
We are looking for people that want to serve the Lord with the gifts and talents God has given them. You can help us spread the Good News of Jesus to another place.
“As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.”
- Most trips are 7 to 15 days, or you might even stay for a month!
- The average trip cost is $500 to $800 plus airfare.
- Food, lodging, in country transportation, travel insurance, host cost, and some work trip funds are included in the trip cost.
- International airfare, sightseeing, and excursions are the responsibility of the individual.
- Each trip member is required to arrange their own airline travel and meet the group on the arranged travel date at the designated airport requested by the Country Director. This flight information will be sent to you when you sign up for a trip. Many people meet at the US international airport as they head out for this amazing Work Trip Adventure!
Are you interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity to join us on a Work Trip Adventure? Please contact Ron Morton at email@example.com or start a registration form at the link below and choose "Work Trip Adventures."
View Current Trips:
No trips currently available